It has been over a century since Ford began the first mass production of automobiles for the first time in the world. And today, society's demand for automobiles have evolved; automobiles were once valued only as means of transportation, but now are also valued for being able to perform various functions through the use of leading edge technologies such as AI and IOT. In order to globally take part in this shift in societal demands and produce sustainable growth, we hereby revise the Tanaka Philosophy, recreating it from a global viewpoint, as we move forward towards the future.
This philosophy is shared with the whole Tanaka group. However, in disseminating the Behavioral Guidelines, each subsidiary in every country must consider the customs and rules of its region; if a company believes that the Guidelines may have any undesirable effects due to any local reason, changes in either the guidelines themselves or their interpretation may be permitted.
A company is where everyone strives to be happyManagement Concept
１．Be a company where associates can strive to make their own dreams come true.
２．Be a company that provides our customers with excellent products with the utmost faith and goodwill.
３．Be a company that society trusts.
１．Think through all things as if they are your own.
２．Work earnestly on your daily tasks.
３．Bravely challenge yourself without fearing failure.
４．Always have in mind the effect your work might have on related tasks.
５．Actively heighten your ambition to improve your skills and capabilities.
The Corporate Principle describes how the Tanaka Group wants to be.
The Management Concept describes the mindset indispensable to realize the Corporate Principle.
1. Think through all things as if they are your own, Each associate is to contribute to the improvement of the company, and the organization as a whole, by thinking of what he or she should do, given his or her roles, concerning the following points as stated in the Management Concept: realization of their dreams, customer satisfaction, and trust from society.
2. Work earnestly on your daily tasks, Each associate is to work towards gaining the trust from their customers (that is, any party affected by their work) and from society.
3. Bravely challenge yourself without fearing failure, Each associate is to value challenge as he or she tenaciously exerts effort, without fearing failure, ultimately enjoying success.
4. Always have in mind the effect your work might have on related tasks, Each associate is to recognize that there are people who are affected by his or her work. We must perform our work aware of these effects at all times.
5. Actively heighten your ambition to improve your skills and capabilities, Each associate is to continually pursue skills and capabilities, not only to be able to meet the sophisticated needs of our customers and society, but also to actively learn for his or her own future.